I provide training in compter graphics in several schools. The training is designed to give you as much hands-on experience as possible. This is backed up with presentations, discussions and tutorials to deliver relevant technical information in an easy to digest format. In 2020, I mostly give courses on animation and rigging with Maya, as well as general Houdini courses. I don’t give individual courses, but I teach in 3 schools. Please contact me to get information on these schools and their curriculums.
CG Training Services
- 2020-2021 : Maya: animation and rigging, at the Itecom School of Nice, France. Masters 1, 2 & 3.
- 2019-2020: 3d character animation and rigging using Maya, FX using Houdini. ESRA School Nice, France. Masters 2 & 3.
- 2018-2020: 3d character animation and rigging using Maya. Itecom School Nice, France. Masters 1, 2 & 3.
- Wednesday the 14th and saturday the 17th of October 2015: Photoshop: basics, layers and poster creation. 2 session for the same course at NavLab, Antibes, France.
- September 2015: Photoshop: getting started. At NavLab, Antibes, France.
- September 2010 to july 2011: 2d graphics and web design teaching at Greta & LISA, Angoulême, France. Courses on desktop publishing and several 2d graphic applications including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Courses on web site creation using Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS. Software used: Adobe CS3: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark Xpress, and Dreamweaver.
- 2009 to 2011: 3D and CG animation at ESTEI, Bordeaux, France. Courses: general 3D including Autodesk Softimage, Zbrush, character animation, etc. Students: masters 1 & 2.
- January 2009 to march 2009: 3D and CG animation at École des Métiers du Cinéma d’Animation, Angoulême, France. Courses: general 3D including Autodesk Softimage, Zbrush, character animation, etc. Students: employees of a cartoon making company. Software used: Softimage 7 to 2011.