We provide training in compter graphics. Our training is designed to give you as much hands-on experience as possible. This is backed up with presentations, discussions and tutorials to deliver relevant technical information in an easy to digest format.
List of training fields
- 3d graphics and animation: 3d character animation, modeling, UV editing, texturing, shading, rendering, lighting, rigging, layout setting, character design.
- 3d printing.
- 2d graphics: bitmap graphics, vector graphics, desktop publishing.
- Video editing and compositing.
- Audio editing.
- Web design.
- Basic coding: Html, Php, Css, VBscript, Wsh.
- PC hardware management.
List of applications we teach
- Vegas Pro
- Wednesday the 14th and saturday the 17th of October 2015: Photoshop: basics, layers and poster creation. 2 session for the same course at NavLab, Antibes, France.
- September 2015: Photoshop: getting started. At NavLab, Antibes, France.
- September 2010 to july 2011: 2d graphics and web design teaching at Greta & LISA, Angoulême, France. Courses on desktop publishing and several 2d graphic applications including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Courses on web site creation using Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS. Software used: Adobe CS3: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark Xpress, and Dreamweaver.
- January 2009 to march 2011: 3D and CG animation at École des Métiers du Cinéma d’Animation, Angoulême, France, and ESTEI, Bordeaux, France. Courses: general 3D including Autodesk Softimage, Zbrush, character animation, etc. Students: employees of a company switching to Softimage and Masters years students. Software used: Softimage 7 to 2011, Zbrush 3.5.
Greta, Lycée de l’Image et du Son, École des Métiers du Cinéma d’Animation and ESTEI.
Work places : Greta, Lycée de l’Image et du Son, École des Métiers du Cinéma d’Animation and ESTEI.
Courses for master students, BTS, CG freelancers and jobseekers.
Software used : Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark Xpress, Dreamweaver, Softimage, Zbrush and many more