We provide training in compter graphics. Our training is designed to give you as much hands-on experience as possible. This is backed up with presentations, discussions and tutorials to deliver relevant technical information in an easy to digest format.
List of training fields
- 3d graphics and animation: 3d character animation, modeling, UV editing, texturing, shading, rendering, lighting, rigging, layout setting, character design.
- 3d printing.
- 2d graphics: bitmap graphics, vector graphics, desktop publishing.
- Video editing and compositing.
- Audio editing.
- Web design.
- Basic coding: Html, Php, Css, VBscript, Wsh.
- PC hardware management.
List of applications we teach
- Vegas Pro
- Wednesday the 14th and saturday the 17th of October 2015: Photoshop: basics, layers and poster creation. 2 session for the same course at NavLab, Antibes, France.
- September 2015: Photoshop: getting started. At NavLab, Antibes, France.
- September 2010 to july 2011: 2d graphics and web design teaching at Greta & LISA, Angoulême, France. Courses on desktop publishing and several 2d graphic applications including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Courses on web site creation using Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS. Software used: Adobe CS3: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark Xpress, and Dreamweaver.
- January 2009 to march 2011: 3D and CG animation at École des Métiers du Cinéma d’Animation, Angoulême, France, and ESTEI, Bordeaux, France. Courses: general 3D including Autodesk Softimage, Zbrush, character animation, etc. Students: employees of a company switching to Softimage and Masters years students. Software used: Softimage 7 to 2011, Zbrush 3.5.
Greta, Lycée de l’Image et du Son, École des Métiers du Cinéma d’Animation and ESTEI.
Courses for master students, BTS, CG freelancers and jobseekers.
Greta, Lycée de l’Image et du Son, École des Métiers du Cinéma d’Animation, ESTEI, Itecom Nice.
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark Xpress, Dreamweaver, Softimage, Zbrush and many more