What are 2D graphics used for?
- Print communications such as brochures, flyers, business cards, ads, posters, catalogs, directories, annual reports, newsletters, magazines, newspapers, books and booklets.
- Logo Design: get the visual expression of your organization’s key message, values and brand identity, through logos and graphic standards.
- Package Design: packaging for marketing and/or products in terms of both visual and physical construction.
- Point-of-sale advertising, store signs, billboards, product trays design, etc.
- Illustration: represent an idea, a message, or a story, through 2D and 3D images, on magazines, websites, books, greeting cards, etc.
Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful.John Maeda
I offer graphic design and desktop publishing for your printed communication. My job is to provide clients with affordable, creative and effective visual communication.