What are 2D graphics used for?
- Print communications such as brochures, flyers, business cards, ads, posters, catalogs, directories, annual reports, newsletters, magazines, newspapers, books and booklets.
- Logo Design: get the visual expression of your organization’s key message, values and brand identity, through logos and graphic standards.
- Package Design: packaging for marketing and/or products in terms of both visual and physical construction.
- Point-of-sale advertising, store signs, billboards, product trays design, etc.
- Illustration: represent an idea, a message, or a story, through 2D and 3D images, on magazines, websites, books, greeting cards, etc.
Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful.John Maeda
Visually communicate your brand, product, message, idea, with logos and graphic design. Get visual displays of the information you want to spread.
I offer graphic design and desktop publishing for your printed communication. My job is to provide clients with affordable, creative and effective visual communication.